I meant to come back and start studying for my MSCO midterm, but I kind of sat around for a while before I finished studying. And I didn't even really finish studying. I kind of half-assed the rest of the chapters, but I mean, I had read them in their entirety and I re-read the summaries in the back. I figured I was safe. I still had a good hour to kill before class, so I vacuumed. I had been meaning to for a while, but just never got to it. Laura had to steal it back from A suite, but other than that, there was no drama with the vacuum. I've always liked vacuuming for some strange reason. I would rarely do it at home, but when I was asked to, I was more than happy to get the job done. Out vacuum is one of those old commercial types, so it isn't all that great, but it works.
My MSCO midterm went well I think. It was really easy, so I got a little scared that it wasn't actually easy, and I ended up going over it a few times. I changed my answers on a few questions, which might come back to bite me, but we'll see. Maybe i over analyzed that too.
I haven't done much between 2:40 and now, which sucks, but whatever. Katy and I went to the caf for dinner and I spoke to my family on the phone, but that's pretty much it. I had wanted to go out to do something, but ended up sitting on my bed all night. I messed around a little bit on my ukulele, but not much. Maybe I'll play some more over break if I have time between my POSC paper and my REL paper. I'm not looking forward to those.
I have another half hour or so to kill before Katy and I go for an In-N-Out run. Laura was saying yesterday that she wanted to go, but today she told me that she's going tomorrow with her grandmother, so two days of deliciousness would be too much. It worked out that she's not coming with though. I had forgotten that it was Friday and we can't eat meat, hence, the late night burger run. And we didn't go this week, so we needed to fit it in somewhere.
TBC...
**2:44
In-N-Out was fun and delicious as always. It was uber packed when we got there, mostly high school students dressed up for something, but by the time we were done eating, we were the only two in there... and then two other people showed up. The drive home always seems to go more quickly then the drive there, with the exception of last week's detour. I feel that way with other places too, not just In-N-Out at midnight. There has to be some kind of explanation for this.
When we got back I realized that I needed to put money on my laundry card, but when I went to the HAWC to do the whole card deal, it was closed. The HAWC is never closed, so I don't know what happened. Maybe it's because it's Spring Break or something. I went to the back door and found that it was locked, so I went to the main entrance. Locked. There wasn't anyone working the front desk, but there were workers playing pool. They just looked at me and waved. Sad. Katy said I could use her card, so if the HAWC isn't open in the morning, I guess I will have to use her card.
I'm not very tired, but I really should go to bed. I have a semi-busy day tomorrow. I have to do laundry, shower, re-do my bed, play at the basketball game, pack, possibly go to mass, get gas, and then drive home. I think I will end up going to mass, that way I can bypass some of the traffic and I won't have to wake up early or come home early on Sunday in order to go to mass. Yes, I will go to mass tomorrow. And if I need to come back and pack, then I'll come back and pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment