Sunday, February 22, 2009

loves it!

Today did not feel like a Saturday at all.  I fell asleep fairly quickly since Laura gave me a sleeping pill.  I'm not going to depend on that though.  I just knew I should fall asleep, but I wasn't sleepy.  That's the last time though.  But I slept great and woke up a little bit before 11.  I took a shower and did my hair, talked with Katy for a little bit, and then I was off to the basketball game.  

It was the last home game for the women's team, so all the seniors were honored.  It was cute.  I'm not sure if I want to continue to do pepp band next year.  I'll probably miss it, but I'm not friends with anybody and the director doesn't have a clue what's going on during the game.  I really miss playing for football games.  Laura and I just got done watching marching band videos.  Lame, but fun at the same time.  Anyway, we won.  It was a good game.

After the game I chillaxed for a little bit and then Laura and I went to mass at 5.  After mass I crashed and took a nap in her room since I didn't want to be asleep when Katy and Chris came back from dinner.  I think I fell asleep a little bit after 7 and woke up around 9.  It was a good one.  Then after I woke up I decided to get all decked out for songfest rehearsal.  We learned most of one of the dances tonight and it was super fun.  I never really danced before, but it's kind of like marching band.  But not really.  There's just a lot of 8 counts, and that's what marching band is.  8 counts.  I don't have the dance down yet, but I'll get it.  I'm super excited.  I just wish Katy could help me out, but I don't want to ask since she's in a different group and all.

After rehearsal, Laura and I worked on some of the dance, but then got sidetracked by marching band.  That's pretty much it.  I enjoyed my day.  I think tomorrow should go well too.  We're learning another dance at songfest rehearsal, so trying to learn and remember two will be interesting.  I can do it.  If I can remember 10 minutes of a marching band show, I can remember 5 songs and dances.

No comments: