Saturday, February 7, 2009

Twisted Logic

Today's been one of the best days I've had in a while.  I'm definitely enjoying it.

So last night Erin & Laura and Katy & I watched The Women which wasn't really what I thought it was, but I still liked it.  I probably would have enjoyed it more if I was older, but whatev.  We finished sometime around midnight and Erin & Laura went to bed right away since they're normally in bed by 11, but I wasn't tired so I went and sat in the stairwell again.  Katy came and joined me after a while which was nice.  I really like it in there.  Good thinking spot.

Laura came home a little bit after Katy came and sat with me, so she was venting to us about her evening and her boy issues.  Oh boys.  They're silly.  As soon as Laura left Katy asked me to tell her my story, but I made up an accuse like always.  We went back to our room and I tried to fall asleep, but I was trying to convince myself to talk at the same time, so I had to choose one or the other.  Surprisingly, I chose to talk.  It was pretty scary and difficult, but I'm glad I did it.  Maybe I'll be able to sleep now that I'm not stressing over it anymore.  Hopefully.  We stayed up talking til around 4 and we woke up a little after 10.

Katy was supposed to go to breakfast with her parents, but they were stuck at the airport, so that didn't work out.  I suggested we make a quick run down to Coogies, so that's exactly what we did.  I thought it was pretty funny that we were at Coogies on a Saturday afternoon eating pancakes, but I definitely wasn't complaining.  I am not one to complain about good food and great company.  Katy needed to be back by 12:30, so I dropped her off and I went to go park.  I probably won't see her until tonight after DIF or later, depending on what I end up doing tonight.

I've been spending the whole afternoon doing laundry, but it doesn't feel as late as it is.  I need to figure out whether I should go to the movies by myself when I'm done, or if I should wait for Erin to finish her laundry, since Laura isn't coming after all.  Hmm...

TBC...

**1:32 

When I finished my laundry I reorganized all of my clothes, which was easier than I was expecting.  I put away stuff that I knew I wouldn't wear, making more room for the things I do wear.  Easier access I guess.  At around 4:30 I decided to go to mass tonight so I wouldn't have to wake up early or rush to get back in time for DIF.  I don't have a ticket as of now, but I'll get one tomorrow.  I'm fine with going by myself.  

Speaking of doing things by myself, I went to see Coraline tonight.  I was a little bummed that I went by myself, but I enjoyed the movie nonetheless.  It was definitely way too scary for little kids.  Throughout the movie random kids would be saying stuff like that they wanted to go home, or they didn't like this movie, and stuff like that.  I was sitting towards the front so I don't know if it happened behind me, but from where I was sitting, I saw several families get up and leave.  Poor kids.

I didn't really feel like going back to school just yet, so I popped into AEO since it was just right across the street.  I had originally planned on getting this tank with a vest outfit dealio that I saw on a mannequin, but I couldn't find the vest, so that scratched that idea.  I ended up getting some more dun-dah-duns, a polo, a necklace, and some earrings.  I spent way too much money, but I'm happy with what I got.

I made it back a little after 10, messed around on the computer for a while, and then went to go watch SNL down in the lobby.  Not a very good one this week.  I'm a little disappointed.  It wasn't all that great last week either.  It better be good next week.  Especially since I won't have anything else to do for Valentine's Day.  Lame.  Whatev.

I'm a little yawny tonight, so maybe that means I'll be able to fall asleep.  I knew talking would help.  But if not, I'm so down for sleeping pills.

No comments: