Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hello Tomorrow

To my surprise, I was able to fall asleep last night.  I probably fell asleep within 15 minutes of closing my eyes.  I was super tired, but that hasn't made a difference before, so I don't know if that was the reason this time or if talking to Katy really did help.  Hopefully this falling asleep deal isn't just a one night only kind of thing.  I'd really like to be able to fall asleep tonight.  I've been fighting the urge to fall asleep for hours, so that should help me out tonight.

I woke up with the idea that Erin, Laura, and I would go to DIF together for Katy's last show, but that's not what happened.  I could have called that one.  They were getting ready to go to Laura's house as I was getting ready to go to DIF.  We left at the same time, a little after 1, but I needed to make a quick run to the florist to get some flowers for Katy.  I had originally planned on getting contact solution from CVS, but the flowers trumped my eyes.  I booked it back to school and was seated with 7 minutes to spare.  My seat wasn't all that great compared to where I sat on Thursday, but I could still see just fine.

From 4 up until about an hour ago I had been surfing around online doing my best not to pass out at my desk.  I've been doing a great job about not using my bed for anything.  I've just been using it to sleep.  At around 20 til 7 I went to go get some dinner.  Nothing special.  I ate by myself and had the strange notion to check my mail.  I had 2 cards.  One from Erin & Laura and one from the suite... kind of.  Cute.

I can't help but feel that this weekend was kind of a waste.  A lot of things happened in a completely different way than I had expected them to go.  That's life for you though.  Whatev.

No comments: