Last night I forgot to write about how excited I am for Coraline on Friday. I never read the book, but as soon as I heard about it and found out it was directed by Henry Selick, I knew it was going to be good. I've been reading up on it and went through the website yesterday, and it just got me more excited about it. I was planning on going to go see it Friday by myself, since I figured everyone else would be busy or not want to see it, but Erin read the book and she said she'd go with me. I was glad that I wouldn't be going by myself and that she was going with me. We haven't really hung out this semester since our schedules are different and because she's always with Daniel. But Erin's not the only one going. Laura wants to go too, which is perfectly fine. The more the merrier. Maybe Laura will drive. I don't mind driving, but if I don't have to, I don't really want to.
I just downloaded a trial version of Photoshop so I could make my advertisement that's due on Friday, but I have no clue how to use Photoshop. I know how to use InDesign from yearbook last year, but not Photoshop. Hopefully Laura will help me out a bit. I doubt I'll have time to work on it at all today though. Today's my busy day.
I decided not to write my analysis for COM and just write one every week here on out. Lazy I tell you, lazy. I have class straight from 2-9ish and then I have reading to do for REL. I don't mind reading for REL, I find it quite interesting, but I normally have a lot to do and it gets tiring. But maybe that's what I need. I couldn't fall asleep again last night. I tried. I even went for a walk for about 20 minutes until around 3, but that didn't help at all. I really enjoyed it though. It was wonderful outside. I sat at the tables above the track for a little bit and tried to convince myself to talk to Katy. I didn't talk to her last night. I had plenty of opportunities, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Maybe, just maybe, I'll talk to her tonight. It really isn't that big of a deal. I just need to talk. Plain and simple.
TBC...
**11:26
My glasses decided to break again. They decided to break pretty much as soon as I got back to campus after winter break, but Katy bought me some Krazy Glue to fix them. And they've been fixed up until several minutes ago. I need my glasses for when I don't have my contacts in, since I can hardly see at all when I have neither, so I need to go down to Lens Crafters ASAP. I think I'm going to go to the one in Santa Monica tomorrow between convo and class because I really don't want to have to go on my birthday. That would kind of suck.
The rest of my day was nothing special. Just class. And I saw that guy again. We are for sure making eye contact and smiling now, so it's definitely time to talk to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment