Sunday, April 19, 2009

Compound

No momentum yet.  But I really do like that song.

It was another gorgeous day in Malibu today.  I woke up two hours earlier than I had planned, at 9, but I really didn't mind.  I enjoyed listening to the birds outside and could tell just by the amount of sunlight creeping in through the blinds that it was going to be a great day.

Katy and I headed to the beach, but we ran into some problems.  Westward/free Zuma had no parking, and Point Dume was full, so we ended up paying for Zuma.  12 bucks for parking in 2 days isn't that bad considering what great company I was in and what a nice time I had.  It was super hot and sunny, so I definitely got a tan.  It's kind of cool.  I don't think I was this tan all last summer.  Katy and I spent a good deal of time by the water watching dolphins and we headed back once it got too cold.  We stayed til around 3:45 and on our way back I took her to where Erin and I went yesterday.

When we got back I had a frosty glass of milk, Katy had some cucumbers, and then we made our way to the caf.  I should probably get on a functional eating schedule.  I should eat breakfast at breakfast time, not at 5.  I think I took a nap when we got back, but I don't know if I really fell asleep or not.  Whatev.  I showered, hung out with Laura, Erin, and Daniel for a bit, and then did some packing.  A lot of packing actually.  I was thinking about taking stuff home tomorrow, but I might as well just wait until Saturday when I'm actually going home.

I haven't done much since.  I think I'm just going to chill out and try to cool down and convince myself to talk to Katy.  It isn't a big deal, so I should just do it.


*12:21 AM

I don't understand why it's so difficult.  I'm freaking out over nothing.  It's nothing.  It'll take like 45 seconds, maybe even a minute.  It's not worth hyperventilating.

No comments: