Friday, April 17, 2009

Onion

I slept about 2.5 hours last night.  Not good.  I was so tired and ready for bed when I finally finished my part of the MSCO project, but I spent a good 2 hours or so just staring at the ceiling.  I hate not being able to fall asleep.  So pretty much all day I was either really groggy or sleeping.  I slept for about 45 minutes before POSC.  I really should have just not gone to POSC because I wasn't paying attention today anyway.  I probably should have since I worried about the final, but I'm sure I'll do okay... enough.  I didn't mean to, but I slept after POSC too.  Whoops.

Allison finally let me know she was ready to put our stuff together for the MSCO project, so I met her down at Payson around 8.  I think I was there for about 2 hours helping her work on stuff.  I'm confident that she'll get stuff done and that it'll look great.  I would have like to have been working on my COM paper instead of hanging out in the library, but that's okay.  I finally started a tad before 11 and now I'm giving up.  I did all of the easy parts, now I just need to get to the meat of the paper.  I'll do it tomorrow though.  I'm not motivated enough right now.  And I'd love to sleep.

No comments: