Friday, April 10, 2009

Gopher

I didn't want to wake up again this morning, but for good reason.  I couldn't fall asleep again last night, but it was probably because I took a nap for way longer than I had wanted to.  I shouldn't have even taken a nap yesterday to begin with.  I think I didn't fall asleep until after three, and I let myself sleep in for 10 minutes.  Woo.

I didn't feel well during HUM today.  I think I ate too fast and I was still really sleepy.  That combo + Laura complaining about the class + me trying to concentrate= not a good morning.  I told Katy not to let me take a nap today, so I was hoping she'd still be asleep when I got back so I could fall asleep without her knowing.  No such luck.  We got out early, like five after, but she was awake when I got back.  That's okay though.

I spent the whole afternoon up until POSC surfing around online and watching W.  W wasn't as boring as I thought it would be.  Actually, it was pretty interesting.  I'll have no problem writing a page about it for extra credit.  Now writing a page for that convo I went to about a week ago, I don't think I can do that.  I might just have to watch another movie...

POSC wasn't totally unbearable since Katy and I were joking around a smidge.  I really should have gotten something to eat during the break since I hadn't eaten since before HUM, but I didn't, because I wasn't thinking correctly.  I didn't eat until much later.

After POSC I pretty much had nothing to do, so I kind of just zoned out.  Katy and I tried watching The Office at 8, but NBC kept freezing, so we gave up.  I'm just going to have to catch up online tomorrow.  After our failed attempt at TV watching, I went back to zoning and ended up falling asleep for idk how long.  Katy woke me up though, so she did her job.  Mostly.  

Idk what time we left, but Katy and I went to In-N-Out for the first time in idk how long.  It hasn't been all that long, but we were going every week for a while and we haven't been, so it was nice to finally go again.  We stayed there longer than usual, and ended up eating after midnight, whoopsie, but I didn't really care.  I was eating great food and was with great company.

I kept meaning to talk to Katy about what I've been wanting to talk about, but I just can't bring myself to do it.  And I hate it.  It really isn't that big of a deal so idk why I'm having such a hard time with it.  I'll get around to it eventually.  I hope.

No comments: