Friday, April 3, 2009

Early Morning

I'm not going to be around a computer tonight, so I'm starting this now.  I'll add to it tomorrow when I get back.

I had a funky dream last night about going into space.  I don't know what planet I was going to, but I think it was Mars.  Jennifer was trying to keep me from going and Emme was a baby again, but I ended up going anyway.  And think there were animals in my dream too.  Idk.

I woke up earlier than I had to considering it was Friday, I didn't have to go to convo, and I don't have class until 2, but it was for a good cause.  I needed to get my media strategy project done.  Katy woke up around 8 to get some more reading done and I woke up at 9.  I didn't start my project until 10, and it didn't take me as long as I thought it would.  I ended up finishing a smidge before noon and I've just been surfing around since.  I don't really have anything to do for the next 20 minutes, but I'm sure I can find something to do.  And then it's off to MSCO and then it's off to relay.

TBC...

**4/5 1:04 AM

Relay was intense.  It was super windy and super cold, but it was still fun.  And I'm glad Katy came down to visit for a little bit.

No comments: