Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Crackle

Today did not feel like Monday.

I wasn't down for waking up this morning considering I wasn't able to fall asleep yet again.  I was too stressed out last night to fall asleep I think.  I'm pretty sure that was the dealio.

I forgot to print out my outline for HUM last night so I got ready kind of early and went down to the library to print it out.  It took me forever to figure out where it was printing from, but I finally figured it out and met Erin and Daniel down at the caf.  Class was pretty amusing today actually.  Erin and I were being pretty talkative and acting silly, so I'm surprised Sonia didn't kick us out or anything.

It took me forever to finally get motivated and do work, but I finally did and I felt kind of good about myself.  Allison came over and we went over our presentation for tomorrow.  I think it's going to go really well.  I'm just a little apprehensive about the actual written report.  It'll work out though, I'm sure of it.  And I'm all done with Wednesday's homework too.  I still have two reports to do, but I should be fine.  They're due on Friday.

So yeah.  I can't do it today.  I wanted to, but I can't.

No comments: