Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ragin'

That never really caught on.  Too bad, I liked it.

I had trouble falling asleep last night.  I'm blaming it on that little power nap I took before COM, but who knows?  Katy wasn't sleepy either, so we were up talking about random things.  I like talking about random things with her.  I just wish we spoke more.  That's my fault though.  I'll fix it eventually.  How, I'm not exactly sure yet.

I think I woke up around 11 today, but I don't really remember.  I do remember getting ready by 1 so I could finally eat something.  I wasn't down for cereal, and I didn't want to waste the milk on myself, so I headed down to the caf before class.  Again, they let me down.  I ended up getting nasty chicken stir fry stuff.  The rice was good, but that's about it.  But I was craving rice last night as I was lying in bed, so that was kinda cool.  Too bad it wasn't real rice.  I like the sticky kind, not the fake kind.  Lame.

REL was tolerable today.  The very first part of class was a group presentation about the Wisdom writings.  They had this little quiz thing at the end and the prizes were balloon animals that Kevo made, so that was pretty cute.  The rest of class was just the prof giving summaries about what we read for this week.  Nothing special.  But I was freaking myself out a little bit because my prof is super pregnant, and I couldn't stop myself from staring at her stomach and realizing that there's a baby in there.  I know it's not in her stomach, but whatev.  It's just kind of weird and gross to think about.  We finished off class with a Veggie Tales movie about Esther.  I knew that Esther was from the Bible, but I never really knew who she was, besides my grandmother, but now I know. 

I was planning on finally talking to Katy when I got back from class, since I decided last night that I was going to talk to her today, but she looked kind of sleepy and I ended up taking a nap until 7.  We went down to get dinner, again, nothing good to eat, and I didn't really wake up until 8.

I've spent the whole evening surfing around online, talking to my grandmother, and I was Skyping with Rebecca, but she kind of stopped responding.  That's okay though.

Sleep might be kind of hard for me again tonight.  I'm not sleepy, I don't have anything to do, and it's not even midnight.  Lame.

**1:40 AM

I repeatedly talk myself up and tear myself down.  I need to stop.  Seriously.

No comments: