As soon as I woke up this morning, I was in packing mode. I've been anxious all week about loading up my car and trying to get everything to fit. I did some last minute packing and then spent a few hours trying to convince myself that everything was going to fit. I was extremely skeptical, but Katy was optimistic about the whole sitch. I watched 30 Rock, The Office, and Parks and Recreation, and then finally went to get my car so I could pull it up to the hall. I was pleasantly surprised to see that some of my stuff was already outside when I got back. To my surprise, Katy and I were able to fit everything in my car. I totally could not have done it by myself, so she's pretty awesome.
I watched the Making the Band finale, which was kind of lame, did laundry, and then sat around for a looooong time. Around 8:30 I decided I'd actually get started on my REL final, so I packed up and made my way to the library. I made a pit stop at the HAWC for an Odwalla and ended up staying there for a little bit. When it got to loud I got up and went to Payson. I was planning on spending the majority of the night there, since I didn't want to be a cockblock to Katy, but they closed early. Lame. It's stupid that the library would close at 10 the Friday before finals.
I came back, went to the gas station, and then tried to work some more, but Laura came home and then I got distracted. When Katy and Chris went to the HAWC for ice cream, all hell broke loose. Laura and I tore this room up and rearranged the furniture. I really like it, but I don't think Katy's very happy with it. She said she's fine with it, but I really don't believe her.
Then Laura just got back from a party a little bit ago so she came in here and we chit chatted for a little bit. Well, she spoke, I listened. That's normally how my friendships work anyway. I'm not much of a speaker. I need to change that. I keep telling myself that, and I never do it.
I can already tell that I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Both from the furniture and from loading my car.
No comments:
Post a Comment