Today went really well. It was productive, but it went well. It's still going fairly well.
I woke up this morning and put on my new V-neck that I got in the mail today, so I knew today was going to be good. Breakfast was a little bit of a let down, but I still got my full and had a nice little pre-game chat/cram sesh with Daniel, Erin, and Laura. Sonia made the final sound really easy, but it wasn't. It was simple enough, but there were still some things on the test that I had no clue about. I think I did fine though. I got A's on the previous tests, so as long as I get a high B on the final, I should still be sittin' pretty with my A.
Katy was hungry when I got back, so she got ready and we headed out to LA to go get us some hotdogs from Pink's. I can't remember the last time I had gone, but I do remember that it was delicious. Katy scarfed hers down, she was really hungry, but I wasn't able to finish mine. I had one big bite left, but I just couldn't do it. It had lots of stuff on it, and I had eaten breakfast, so I'm blaming my inability to finish it on that. Traffic was a tad bit of an issue coming back to school, but it was a fun little adventure nonetheless. I don't know who I'm going to go on adventures with over the summer. I don't even know if I'll have time for adventures over the summer.
We were both tired when we got back, so naps won over studying or working. Unfortunately our naps were cut short by the new boy Julie has been playing with lately. He's a creepy senior and she's 17. No good. And they're both singers, so they sing all the time, and Julie uses her fake giggly laugh, and it's no good. No good at all.
I didn't start anything until 8, and then I finally busted out some of my essay for REL. Keyword: some. I have two more questions to answer and 10 Bible references to include. AND... I still need to do the creative writing part. That's going to take me the longest I think. I think I'm going to do my COM analysis, finish my essay, and then do the project. And I'm not sleeping until I'm done. I don't have anything until 7:30 tomorrow, so I can afford to stay up. I just need to study like crazy for COM all day tomorrow and I'll be fine.
I think it's funny how I can write so much on my blog, and quickly, but I can't just sit down to write a paper. And when I do, it takes longer than it should. It's probably because I actually want to be writing this, and I don't want to be writing my essay.
2 hours until the midnight scream, but I'm just not feeling it. I really need to focus and get work done, but I can't seem to get enough will power to do it. I know Katy will drag me outside to scream, but I don't want to.
**11:07
So I've done 1 paragraph for my COM analysis since I last posted. I just cannot seem to focus lately. I've thought about it before, like all last year and a few times last year, but maybe I should be taking Aderall. I know there are many negative side effects, but maybe it will actually be beneficial for me. Maybe I'll finally be able to focus and get shit done. I always get everything on time, but I do it at the last minute and I cram to get it done. Maybe if I was on meds I wouldn't have to cram and I'd be able to sit down and just do it.
I don't know if that's the problem or if I'm just thinking too much about the end of this week. I think I'm probably just thinking too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment