I should have been studying all day, but Katy and I just sat around. Well, I sat around. Katy packed. I watched and got sad about it. It wasn't until around 4 that we actually did stuff. I took Katy down to the Post Office to mail a box of her stuff and then I cashed in all of my change at Ralphs. To my surprise, I almost had $40 in change. When we got back, we knew we had to study, but naps won.
We woke up, sat around for a while longer, and then went down to the caf for dinner. Dinner wasn't all that great, but dessert was. We brought down graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows to make s'mores in the fireplace at the caf. It was obvious people knew what we were doing, but nobody bothered us, so it was all good. We finally started studying when we got back.
I wasn't studying for long when Erin and Daniel asked if I wanted Mal Yo. I didn't, but I did want to try to find a card at CVS, so I went with them. No success. But it was a fun a little outing. And on the way back to Hayes I was able to get into Towers and see where our room is for next year. It's a prime locale, that's for sure.
The night consisted of studying, the midnight scream, and more studying. And now it's off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment