Since I gave up on my REL final last night, I had to do it all today. I was not motivated at all, but I knew it had to get done, so I did it. I finished my creative writing project by two, and then I kind of half-assed my final essay and was done by 3. That was my goal, to be done by three. I took a little break by watching Roommates, and then it was back to hittin the books. I read through all of the outlines for the chapters we went over this second half of the semester for COM and then did that web outline thing, and then I remembered I needed a blue book. I didn't really want to go down to the bookstore, but I figured I needed to and I could get food while I was down there since I hadn't eaten anything all day. I came but and reviewed for a few minutes, but then I started getting a headache and just lied down for a while. I never know if it's lied or laid. Stupid English. Anywho... Laura and I left at about 20 after since we both had finals up at the CCB at 7:30.
The final was more difficult than I expected, but I think I did fairly well. The multiple choice section was the hardest part I think, but I did the best that I could. The essays were different than I thought they would be, but I kicked ass on 2 of the three. I totally bombed the middle essay, but I think I should end up with a B regardless.
Tonight was really fun. I finished up with my final around 9, came back and surfed around for a bit, and then Katy and I made a Ralphs run to get supplies for our Rice Krispie Treats and S'mores. When we got back Katy made the fort, we made the Rice Krispie Treats, and then everyone came and helped us eat them. We almost finished them this time, but not quite.
Now Katy and I are chillin in our fort and Laura's trying to fall asleep on my bed. It's finals week.
No comments:
Post a Comment