Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Twin

Today went well considering I didn't get to sleep until after 4:30 and woke up before 10.  I kind of crashed towards the end, but that's okay.

I was kind of productive this morning, but not really.  I solved a Rubix cube, I ate, I made flash cards, I downloaded new music, and I got ready for class.  Whoo hoo!  I had to give my presentation in MSCO today, and I was kind of worried about it, but Allison and I most definitely pulled it off.  And Rosenkrans was totally digging it, so that's really all that matters.  She was even asking us questions about it after our presentation was done.  I think that's a good sign.  After everyone was done presenting I had enough time to change and grab my stuff for POSC and COM.  POSC was just not happening today.  It rarely happens, if ever, but especially not today.  I started to feel my sleep deprivation catch on.  Once I got food at break I was a little bit more energized, but not really.  It just inspired me to not go to COM.  So I didn't.  I watched Thank You For Smoking instead.  So I was sorta productive in my laziness.  I wasn't supposed to, but I fell asleep afterwards for probably 30 minutes.  Not too long, but still.

I've been pretty bored ever since I woke up, just surfing around as always, and I'm still sleepy, but not exactly sleepy enough to go to bed.  And it's still early.  And I wanted to talk to Katy.  But I doubt that will happen.  I'll chicken out as always.  I really wanted to last night, but every time the words were there, I would panic.  Not good.

We'll see if I'm able to sleep and or speak tonight...

No comments: