Today was actually really nice. I woke up at 10:30, but didn't get out of bed until 11:15. I probably should've gotten out of bed when I woke up, but that's okay. I was hoping to leave for the beach by noon, but that didn't exactly happen either. I figured Katy and I would spend the weekend at the beach, but Chris came over today, so I invited Erin since Laura isn't around. Erin and I got to the beach fairly quickly, but there was absolutely no parking. We ended up forking over 6 bucks to park at Zuma. We set up by the volleyball courts for when Daniel and his friends came over, but the court we were by suddenly became occupied by various groups of people. Daniel eventually showed up, but we didn't move from where we were and he was all the way across the volleyball area.
Erin and I left at about 4, but we decided to make a little detour on the way back home. There's this street that one of my friends told me about, and I'd been curious about it, so we decided to explore a little. The road was super windy, super narrow, and super awesome. It just kept going further and further into the hills, and farther and farther upwards. The views were absolutely breathtaking and I just wish I wasn't the one driving so I could enjoy it more. I am so lucky I live in Malibu. I am so grateful for everyone and everything that got me here. For real.
We got back around 5, and that's pretty much the last time I saw her today. Kind of funny. I don't think Erin and I had ever hung out before today, and it's a shame. She's fun to hang out with. I mean, I've hung out with her at school when it's just us, but we've never gone out or anything. And we did some talking and joking around which was really nice. It's a shame she isn't going to be around next year. I'm going to miss her terribly.
After sitting around for a while, more like 3 hours, Laura and I ordered food from China Den. It was fun chowing down with her in the common room, watching YouTube videos the whole time. I downloading some more music after dinner and then went downstairs to meet up with Laura so we could watch SNL. It was the best of Amy Poehler, so it was definitely a good one. I think she is so funny on Parks and Recreation. I think she's the only part I like, but she's just that awesome.
I'm not tired yet, so I'll probably putz around online some more and hopefully talk to Katy... finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment