Sunday, April 5, 2009

Relay

Relay was intense today.  Erin, Daniel, and I walked for about 2 hours last night, tried to get some sleep, couldn't, and then Erin and I walked again for an hour as the sun was rising.  It was beautiful and all, but it sucked.  Erin and I were able to nap for about half an hour and then I was on my own to hold down the fort.  I was the only one left.  Everyone else either ditched us to sleep in their room or they had International Programs stuff to do.  

I am totally walked out and a little sunburnt.  Just a little over the bridge of my nose and a little on my forearms.  Hopefully tomorrow's warm enough so I can go down to the beach for a little bit to even out.  I have a little bit of a farmer tan going on.  After Relay I came back up to Hayes, showered, and then crashed in Laura's bed for about 3 hours.  I was uber hungry when I woke up, so I got ready and Laura and I went to In-N-Out.  It was weird going without Katy, but she had gone out to dinner with Chris and Erin & Daniel had gone out to dinner somewhere too.  The burger run was topped off with a Ralphs run and then it was back to school.  

I spent the evening reading most of my newest issue of Blender, featuring Kelly Clarkson, and watching SNL.  It was fairly decent this time and I definitely approve of Seth Rogan's new look.  I don't know how funny next week's episode will be, but I for sure will be tuning in.  Zefron's hosting.  Yum!

No comments: