I didn't finish my COM paper last night, so I woke up early to get it done before MSCO. But that didn't work out so well. I procrastinated for an hour and a half, and then when I was finally on a roll, Allison e-mails me asking to make copies of the original project and go get them bound. So I get ready, start panicking a little, and then get to work on the MSCO project at noon. It took me an hour to make copies and only 10 minutes to go get our projects bound. But I wasn't able to finish my COM paper when I wanted to. I did finish though. I worked on it for about 30 minutes after class and then turned it in to my prof's box.
I was uber flustered when I got back to my room so I just laid on my bed until it was time for me to go to the volleyball game. It was our last pep band performance for the year, and boy am I glad. I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as I was hoping to. I have yet to decide if I want to do it again next year, but it's looking like a no. I just know I'll miss it if I stop.
After the game I got all caught up on my Thursday shows. I've been bored ever since. No biggy though. I could always aimlessly surf the net, try to go to bed, or talk to Katy. I'm really glad she decided not to give me the silent treatment after all. That would have sucked.
No comments:
Post a Comment