Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fail

I did it.  But not the way I had planned for oh so very long.  It's out, but not really.  I failed.

I forgot to post.  I had been in bed for a good while, and then I suddenly remembered.  So here I am, posting in the dark, as I am semi-hyperventilating after kind of talking to Katy.

Today went really well considering it was a Tuesday.  I looked really cute, even though I was wearing jeans when it was super hot out.  I had class all day today, so the jean really didn't matter.  MSCO was a waste, but it was cute to see Rosenkrans one last time before finals.  I got my two shirts I ordered from Hollister in the mail, I sat through POSC, and I made it through COM.

CLOM was short and sweet, and then Katy and I goofed around for a while afterwards throwing stress balls around.  

I don't want to go home.  This past month has been awesome and I want it to be even awesome-er.  I don't want it to atrophy when we leave.

No comments: