Monday, April 6, 2009

Crispy

What a great end to the weekend.  Seriously.

I woke up around 10, showered, and then got ready for the beach.  I wasn't sure if Katy was coming with since she didn't wake up for a while, but she got ready pretty fast and then we were off.  The weather was absolutely wonderful.  I was a little scared that it would be windy like it was yesterday and the day before, but it was fine.  The sun was shining, it was warm with cool breezes here and there, dolphins, seals, and stingrays were swimming, and Katy and I were baking... in the non food and non marijuana way.  Oh, Laura asked me if I had ever hotboxed last night.  Random.

We spent at least 3 hours at the beach.  Free Zuma was packed, so we ended up paying six bucks, well, Katy paid six bucks, which reminds me that I need to pay her back, but it was worth it.  The day was absolutely wonderful.  Katy got uber burnt, to the point where it hurts me to look at her, and I just got a little pink.  I'm planning on hitting up the beach again tomorrow since I don't have class after HUM.  I'd like not to go alone, but it isn't all that big of a deal.  I can take a nap or think or something.  I like naps and thinking.

After the beach I kind of just surfed around online, watched videos, and watched a few episodes of Making the Band.  I had forgotten about that show and I'm really curious as to what the girls from Danity Kane are going to do.  I hope Dawn and Andrea continue to make music despite DK's breakup.

Katy and I just finished putting up some Easter decorations in our suite and it looks pretty cute.  We definitely were lacking on the decoration department this year.  Other suites decorated their common room as soon as school started, but we didn't decorate until Valentine's day.  That's pretty sad if you ask me.  Whatev.

I'm pretty tired, so I might call it a night soon.  The sun always manages to drain all of my energy.  And I bet my body is still tired from all that walking this weekend. 

No comments: