Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Surprisingly, I don't want to post tonight.  But I am, just so I can say that I posted.

Easter was okay.  Nothing special.  I got to my grandparents' house a little after one, ate until I couldn't eat anymore, and chatted with my grandpa.  I like talking to him.  His views are very skewed, but I like hearing what he has to say and he's very interested in what I have to say.  I go to college you know, the first one in the family to actually get a degree in something, if all goes well.

My mom and I got back home idk when, and I went to work on uploading CDs and updating her i-pod.  I left the house at 7:05 and got back to school at 8.  I was very happy with the traffic.  Traffic was extremely light yesterday when I came home too.  It was a little weird.  I got back, dropped my stuff off, grabbed an Odwalla at the HAWC and hung out in the library for a while before I actually settled in.

I didn't do much when I really should have been working.  I need to work my ass off tomorrow if I'm going to survive this week.  I hope I survive this week.

No comments: