Who's there?
It's Gilly!
SNL was worth it tonight. I actually laughed out loud at a few skits. Too bad Zefron didn't take his shirt off...
Today was kind of weird. I had a totally different idea of how the day was going to go, but I guess it all worked out in the end. I'm alive right?
Around 5 I was contemplating whether or not to come home. It wasn't like I was going to be productive at school or anything. I finally made my decision, packed up, and left. I figured I'd rather be bored at home than be bored and feel like an awkward third wheel, with multiple people, so I left. And I was bored. I was hoping to hang out with Rebecca or Daniel, but as always, it didn't work out that way.
Easter with the fam bam should be nice tomorrow. I'm looking forward to eating and maybe getting some cash since the g-units won at the casino the other day. I'm running low...
No comments:
Post a Comment