Painted faces fill the spaces I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you and all you know and how you speak
Countless lovers under cover of the street
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you
Off in the night while you live it up I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat
I hope it's gonna make you notice
I hope it's gonna make you notice
Someone like me
Favorite song as of right now. I can't stop listening to it even though it makes me really sad. But it works for how I feel right now, and if I feel sad, then I feel sad. That's just how it works. I could definitely use somebody. I need somebody.
I don't really know all that went on today. I know like what went on, but I don't really understand how it was Wednesday because it was so different from my usual Wednesdays. I didn't go to convo this morning since I'm done with all my convos and Katy said she was going with Amber. I ended up waking up at 10 with a killer pain in my elbow. As I was getting into bed last night I hit my elbow on my desk, but I didn't think much of it besides that it was stupid and it hurt. Well, I hit it harder than I originally thought because it's been hurting all day when I move it certain ways. I don't get it. I didn't really do much besides shower before class either. Lame.
REL was okay today. We just went over the reading and I actually participated in class. I read a psalm. I don't remember which one it was, I think maybe something like 109, but it was long so I didn't get to read the whole thing. At least I participated though right? And we listened to some recording, I don't know how it pertained to the topic, but it was putting me to sleep big time. I've been so tired lately that I keep falling asleep when I don't want to. It isn't good.
Speaking of sleep, I had another weird dream last night. I had just woken up from a nap (in my dream) and Nathan was on my bed. I was super pissed and extremely confused as to why he was there. He ended up leaving because I had a class, but I didn't end up going to class because I had forgotten to do my homework. I ended up going to My Tie instead, but it ended up raining anyway. Weird.
After REL I was planning on going straight to my car and then to Party City, but I got out of class kind of early so I came back to my room and checked to see if Erin wanted to come along. Erin wasn't around, so I asked Laura if she wanted to go. She did, so we set out on our adventure. And an adventure it was. We got a little lost, right by where Katy and I got lost on our way to The Cheesecake Factory, but we found our way after driving around for a bit. Party City was farther than I thought, but we found it and got a whole bunch of pink stuff for relay this weekend. I think the last time Laura and I had gone out was to go to mass, which I haven't done since before Spring Break. I should probably go this Sunday though.
Tonight was full of moping around again. I wrote Rebecca a letter all about it that I plan on sending her tomorrow along with a pair of wax lips that I was finally able to find. I meant to find them back in October, but that didn't work out too well. I couldn't find them anywhere. Anyway... I wrote to her about my communication issues. I've been stressing about it lately and cried about it tonight when I went for a walk to clear my head. I wish I could talk to people, I do. I wish I had just one person to talk to. That's all I want.
I'll be forever happy if I could have a friend that I could be completely honest with and feel completely comfortable with.
No comments:
Post a Comment