Other than freaking out about Friday, today went pretty well. I woke up around 11, which was really nice considering I've been waking up fairly early lately. I don't really know what I did between waking up and getting something to eat, but apparently it wasn't all that important since I don't remember. Katy and I decided to get some lunch down at the caf before heading out to play in the tide pools, but the caf was a major letdown. We decided that we'd go to Ralphs and then eat at the beach. We we got down to the Malibu Colony place thing I remembered that Subway was right there, so we opted for sandwiches instead.
I looked up the beach online last night, so I was pretty confident that I chose the right one, and I did. I just didn't know it was going to be ten bucks. That's totally okay though. It was definitely worth it. I don't think we got there at the right time, but it was good enough. We played on rocks and looked at sea creature things, and got our picture taken by some creeper. Wonderful time. I took the long way home, which was fine, so we got home later than I was expecting to, which was fine too.
I was in no mood to study or work on my REL final when we got back, so I watched Nick and Norah's Infinite playlist. I really like that movie. Surprisingly, it doesn't remind me of Philip, even though that's who I saw it with. That's good I guess. I didn't do much of anything else until 9 when Katy and I went to get free breakfast at the caf. Finally, real food from the caf. But it was free, so I couldn't use my caf points. There's just no way I'm going to use all of them by Friday. Oh well.
I finally started studying when we got back from dinner and I just finished right before I started posting. I was hoping to get half of my REL final done, but that's not going to happen. I'm going to get in the shower, go through my HUM notes one more time, and then maybe work on my REL final a tad.
No comments:
Post a Comment