I really liked today.
Erin, Katy, and I woke up early and went up to the law school to get their famous breakfast burritos. I wasn't too excited about waking up early and trekking up the stairs/hill, but the burrito was totally worth it. Daniel and Kevin showed up as we were finishing, so we sat around for a while and talked to them. Since Katy and I didn't have class until waaaaay later, we both went back to sleep and slept until 1. Nice.
I didn't really have anything to do until POSC at 4, but I really should have been working on homework. I have to do a POSC write up and start on my REL final tomorrow, no matter how much I don't want to.
POSC was a waste, so Katy and I left at the break. I needed some change, all I had were big bills, so I went down to the bookstore to buy something. I couldn't find anything that really caught my eye, but then I found this awesome cup. And I also bought my mom a sticker for her car, an Odwalla, and a Big Hunk for Katy.
Then we all went to Laura's concert, chillaxed back in our room, and then went on an In-N-Out run. I was really hungry tonight, so it was especially delicious. I love going on In-N-Out runs late at night with Katy. I just love hanging out with Katy in general. I'm really going to miss her this summer. Like a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment