Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jump in the Pool

Today was suuuuper hot.  I'm going to say it was mid 90s.  Dashboard said it was 94, so I'm going to think it was around that temp.

It was already hot when I left for class this morning.   I felt the heat as soon as we stepped out of the hall and it wasn't even ten yet.  HUM went short again, and it was really cold, but I didn't mind one bit.  I hadn't really decided on what I was going to do today, but Katy invited me to go with her to the pool, so I did.  I can't believe I had never been to the pool before.  It was awesome!  I laid out on the lawn for a while and once it got too unbearable I sat in the pool for a while.  I just sat, I didn't full on swim or anything.  

I spent the rest of the day just trying to keep cool.  I think I was on the floor for a good 4 hours.  It was just so nice down there.  I'll probably sleep down there tonight.  If I get cold I'll just get into my bed.  No problem.

I did my COM homework, went for a walk, and now I'm going to get ready for bed.  All that's left is to talk to Katy.  I know I can do it once I get started.  It's just starting that's difficult.

No comments: