Tuesday, April 7, 2009

hunger pains

I didn't eat enough today.  But I guess I can afford to not be constantly eating.  I just hate going to bed hungry.

I woke up pretty late today considering I didn't think I was that tired.  All the sun for the past few days finally got to me I guess.  It always seems to drain my energy.  But sometimes it charges my battery...  Jason called me as I was getting ready, and thank goodness he did.  I had stuff to do for COM that I completely forgot about.  Had I remembered, I probably wouldn't have gone out last night.  But I'm kind of glad I did go out.  It was nice to spend some time out with myself.  I would have loved to go to Island's, but I'm not confident enough to go to dinner by myself.  Maybe one day.  Anyway, I whipped up some of what I had to do for COM, went to MSCO, and then came back and finished COM since POSC was cancelled for today.  I ended up taking a little nap after my COM stuff, but it probably wasn't the best idea.  I should've stayed up so I could fall asleep more easily tonight.  Whatev.  COM ran long and we covered theories this time, so we went pretty fast tonight, making me even more confused.  I really wish I understood that class.  Maybe that's what I should start wishing for at 11:11 and in tunnels.

I read for REL when I got back from class, and actually finished, and now I don't really have anything to do.  I'm kind of tired, but I don't really want to go to sleep.  And I'm hungry, but I don't have time to go to the HAWC, I don't want cereal, and I don't want soup.  I could go out, but that's too much effort.  I'll be fine waiting until tomorrow.  My stomach may get a little vocal, unlike myself, but that's okay.

No comments: