Thursday, April 16, 2009

Waiting for a miracle

Oh Paramore, how I love you.

Today was kind of lame.  I can't really remember doing anything before REL, and REL was kind of a waste.  But we watched another Veggie Tales movie, so that was okay.  We were out by 3, so I kind of just sat around for a while.

Idk what time it was, but Laura came in to visit with me and Katy, and then Erin joined us, and we all had a great time.  I'm really sad that Erin isn't going to be around next year though.  I think it's going to be weird without having her and Laura together.

I was supposed to be working on my MSCO project all day, but I didn't really get started until 11.  But I'm done now, so that's all that matters.  Woo!

Now I have to go to bed since I'm waking up at 8 to shower.  Nice.

No comments: