Out of 25 on my first SOC paper. Not too shabby considering the professor said he grades harshly. SOC was a little better today since we actually talked about real stuff. We went a little long discussing what makes something classic, so we had to skip over a section, but that's okay since I read about it last night any way.
Geology wasn't all that bad either. We took some notes and then watch a movie about volcanoes. After class I scarfed down a half of a sandwich and then waited for lab to start. I feel like I'm learning more in that class than I'm learning in the lecture class. Probably because I'm a hands-on kind of learner. I have to do and see.
After school I payed a bill for my mom and then did my daily On-Demand sesh. I did the same cardio I did yesterday and instead of my regular ab workout, I did some Baywatch workout that focused on the booty and the belly. That one kicked my butt, so I think I'm going to try their other workouts.
I spent the early evening on the computer and then most of the evening talking to Daniel... on the phone. Talking on the phone really isn't my thing, but I enjoyed talking to Daniel. Even if we are just friends and we remain that way, I'm glad I feel comfortable talking to him and spending time with him.
After we got off the phone around ten, I showered, talked to Daniel on fbook, and then started reading and writing for SOC. I just finished, so now it's time for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment