Saturday, June 6, 2009

3 seconds

My day didn't really start until well into the afternoon. My mom and I finally left the house around 2:30 and ended up at Carrows for lunch. For the first time ever, according to my mom, I finished all of my food. I guess she's right. I normally leave something on my plate. I was hungry though. I haven't been eating right lately since there hasn't been any food in the house. The next month isn't going to be any better. I wont be able to eat until I'm done with school. Maybe that'll be good though. Maybe I'll lose some weight...

After lunch my mom and I went to Micheals, Home Depot, Rite Aide, and then back home where I promptly started on my Munny. I had an intense Munny sesh tonight. I cut the ears off, patched them, baked it, then started the real sculpting. Making it look like waves was a challenge. It doesn't look the best that it can, but it still looks really good. I think I'm satisfied with it, so I'm going to bake it tomorrow/today.

My mom made a wonderful dinner as always, and then it was back to the computer. I was chatting with Daniel after a few days off, so that was nice. We were talking about school, and cars, and screen printing. He comes home for good at the end of the week, so hopefully I'll get to see more of him. He's the only person that I feel I can count on seeing and being able to talk to. That's good though. At least I kind of have that person.

But still, I don't really have a person. Like on Grey's Anatomy. Meredith and Christina. I need a Meredith. Or a Christina. I don't know who I would be in that situation, but I know I need a person. That's what I've always wanted. I'll have one one day. Maybe they are already in my life and I just need to open up that relationship...

No comments: