Sunday, June 14, 2009

ruins

The weekend ended nicely today.

I was able to sleep in, watched some tv with my mom, and then made myself some breakfast. I spent most of the early afternoon spending time with Diva and Rico and, of course, the computer. My mom and I left the house for my grandparents' at 4, and I stayed for about an hour until I left to go pick up Tania.

Tania and I ended up at Chili's for dinner, but waited for a bit to hear from Rebecca. She never responded, which didn't come as a surprise, so we just ate by ourselves. It was still early, so we headed across the street to the movie theatre where Rebecca and Jessica met up with us. It wasn't awkward at all hanging out with Tania, but I definitely felt weird with Rebecca. Not a good sign. After goofing off in the lobby, the four of us watched My Life in Ruins. It wasn't as good as Up, but I still really liked it. After chit chatting for a few minutes, Tania and I parted ways with Jessica and Rebecca and I took Tania back home.

Now I have to stop thinking about what's going on with me and Daniel and read for SOC.

No comments: