I woke up this morning around 10:50, and it was like the universe knew because as soon as I looked at my phone, I got a text message. After rolling out of bed, I thought about making myself some breakfast, but I chose to do my On-Demand sesh instead. Then I ate. After checking my usual internet sites, I got in the shower and got ready for my day.
Since I never heard back from Rebecca as to what time she wanted to visit Cal, I just assumed we weren't going. At around 2, when I was half dressed and my hair was still wet, Rebecca texts asking if I still wanted to go visit. Yes, I wanted to, but it wasn't going to happen. I wasn't going to be ready in half an hour. So that was that.
I talked to Daniel on Facebook for a while and then made plans to hang out. My grandma invited me over for dinner, so I got ready and headed over.
My mom was going out to dinner with one of her friends, so I really didn't want to stay home. But, instead of telling her and my grandma what I was really going to do, I told them I was going to hang out with Bre. They arent really fond of Daniel because of what happened last year, but that was last year and we've both changed. I've been hanging out and talking to him a lot, so I didn't want them to get the wrong idea since I was also planning on hanging out with him tomorrow.
I got over to Daniel's house around 8:30 and we watched Tropic Thunder and some TV afterwards. When it turned 1, I figured I should leave, so Daniel put his shoes and a cardigan on and walked me to my car. We did our usual goodbye hug, but this time Daniel added a kiss on the cheek. I didn't say anything about it, but I think I should have. Or maybe not. Idk. Something stupid and cheesy like, "You missed." But idk. I got home about 15 minutes later, and now I'm on this.
I'm confused. Was the kiss just a friendly goodbye kiss, or was it something else? Do I want it to be something else? Should I bring it up? Does Daniel want to be more than friendly? I just don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment