Sunday, June 28, 2009

a la mode

Today was the exact same as yesterday up until 5. Daniel called asking if I wanted to go so something, but I was going to mass with my family and then out to dinner afterwards. I texted him as we were leaving the restaurant, but he had already made plans. He was at Lauralyn's grad party. I felt kind of bad since I wasn't invited, but he wasn't either, so I felt a little better. And I wasn't invited to Denise's baby shower either. Nice friends. Anyway, Daniel said Lauralyn said to come over, so I got ready and got there around 9. I chit chatted with people and Daniel and I ended up leaving around 11:15 to go get some brownies. We ended up at Norms, of course, and got hot fudge brownies a la mode. We should have split one, but oh well. I took him home when we were done, and now I'm home. We're supposed to hang out tomorrow, so that should be fun.

It was a little weird with him at Lauralyn's because I didn't want to be all cute with him since we aren't official and none of those people know about us and because he used to like Lauralyn. But he held my hand at Norms, so that was cute.

No comments: