I should've went to sleep a long time ago.
I woke up on my own, surprisingly, watched some tv with my mom, and then went to pick up Daniel for our adventure. We made good time on our way to the Natural History Museum and started working on my stuff right away, but when I realized it was taking away from actually enjoying the exhibits, I gave up. I have the highest grade in the class anyway. I don't need any extra credit. I felt kind of nerdy since I knew all about the minerals and geology fun facts and some stuff about animals from all of the documentaries that I watch, but Daniel said it was cute. We were starving by the time we got through the museums, so we decided to go to Pinks.
Traffic was uber backed up on our way there, but we eventually made it. There was no parking in front, so I parked on a side street. Bad decision. The line was extremely long, wrapping around the antiques store next door, all the way back into the parking lot behind Pinks. I don't know how long we were in line, but we finally made it, and it was definitely worth the wait. I was actually able to finish my hotdog this time. When Daniel and I finished, there was a parking ticket on my car. I parked in a no parking 6PM til 8 AM zone, and it was well after 6. It was only $55, but that's $55 I don't have. I tried paying it online and by phone once I got home, but I guess it isn't in the system yet.
I was super bummed on the way home, but being with Daniel helped. We drove around for a long time, took a walk, drove around some more, and then finally settled down. I dropped him off at 10 and then came home, when I should've gone straight to bed. I am so tired.
I love spending time with Daniel. I just don't know if I see him as a best friend or as a potential boyfriend. The only difference I can see is that one is physical and one isn't. I like being physical and all, but I'm scared of the title and so many other things.
No comments:
Post a Comment