It went okay.
I was able to sleep in yet again this morning, and it was wonderful. But I think I'm getting used to waking up early, because I kept waking up earlier than I needed to. And like yesterday, I was able to fall right back asleep.
I got dressed, freshened up, and had brunch with my dad and my sister. It wasn't anything huge, so I figured we were still on track for lunch in a few hours. After eating, I went to go do my hair in the bathroom as my sister was brushing her teeth. She finished brushing well before I finished my hair, but she stayed to talk and hang out with me. As I was just about finished, I sprayed some stuff in my hair and flipped my head upside down to work the spray in. That's when she saw.
"Umm.. Deej? What's on your neck?"
"You can't say anything."
"Is that a tattoo?"
"Yes, but you have to promise to keep it a secret."
That's when she stuck out her pinky to pinky swear. Cute. She asked me a few questions about it later, but I think she'll keep quiet about it.
I was hoping to go out to lunch, but lunch turned into peanut butter sandwiches with my dad and sister. I played with my sister and her Wii for a few hours, and before I knew it, it was 5. My dad and his wife were ready to go out to dinner, but I still needed to see my grandparents. I probably should have gone out to dinner with my family, but I didn't. I ate at my grandparents', talked to them and my uncle til about 7, and then came home to spend time with my mom. I really should have started my homework, but I didn't. I watched Daisy of Love and Brooke Knows Best with my mom. Now I need to get going on that homework. I don't think I'm going to be in bed by 1, but maybe.
And then I thought I was going to a bonfire on Tuesday, but it might actually turn out to be tomorrow. I don't know yet, which isn't good. Oh the communication my friends and I have.
No comments:
Post a Comment