Wednesday, June 17, 2009

aphanitic

I tried to pay attention in SOC this morning, but I just could not focus. I was too busy thinking about what I was going to say to Daniel. And then I started thinking about what I was going to say to Rebecca if we ever talked about what was going on, which won't happen.

As I got to my GEOL lecture class, I was studying the information Forrest told us would be on the test. I figured we'd have the test and then learn some new things, but he did it the other way around. I thought it was going to be a simple little quiz, but it was a full on 100 question test. It was all true false, but there were some tricky questions thrown in there. I think I did okay though. It's curved anyway.

Since I had a lot of time until my lab, I went to the computer lab for a bit and surfed around. I'm glad I signed up for the lab. It came in handy today. I was super ready for my lab test and wanted to get it over with, but we didn't start it until about 30 minutes into the class. It was more difficult than I expected it to be, but I think I did well. That one's curved too.

Daniel wasn't available, so I went home, worked out, went to Target, and then came back home where I chillaxed, ate, slept, chillaxed, showered, and watch tv with my mom. Now it's time for bed.

No comments: