When I really woke up, I did my On-Demand stuff which totally kicked my butt. I felt pretty jenky after, so I ate some breakfast and showered. I wasn't sure if Daniel and I were still going to see Up today, I checked, and we were, so I got ready to go out.
Daniel and I went to the movies like we have in the past, no big deal, but we sat a little closer than we usually do, which wasn't all that big of a deal either since we were cold and we both knew that. We walked around the mall afterwards, which was a total waste since that mall is incredibly lame, and then we headed towards home. We stopped for dinner since we were starving, which was still totally normal.
Daniel said he was tired, so I headed towards his house, but then he said he wanted to go to the park, the one with the rocket ship on Lambert. So we get there at like 9:45ish, head for the rocket ship, and find out that the opening to get inside (haha) has been welded shut. Bust. We didn't want to go home, so we ended up just sitting on some slides and talking for a bit.
We were talking about random stuff and then Daniel got semi-sentimental and apologized for real about what happened last year. Then he was saying that he was scared that we weren't ever going to speak again, that he missed me a lot this year, and he feels that we're closer now than we were back when we were together. I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today, so it was weird. Then we went back to talking about random stuff.
After Daniel said how he's glad that we'll be able to spend time together this summer, he said he was cold, and since I was the only one wearing a jacket, a moved in closer and we cuddled up a bit. Still totally friendly. But then we kissed. And it wasn't a friend kiss. It was awkward for a sec after, but then we got to talking again and it was fine. When it got too cold to handle, we held hands back to the car and I took him back home.
I would've stayed for a bit, but it was already after 10 and I hadn't seen my mom in like 2 days, so I just dropped Daniel off and came home. He gave me another kiss goodbye, but that one wasn't really a friend kiss either.
So I don't really know what's going on right now.
As for tomorrow, idk what's going down. I'm supposed to see T. Lo, but I didn't talk to her at all today. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment