Thursday, June 25, 2009

proquest

SOC wasn't so bad this morning. We spent the whole time in the library doing research, but instead of using their databases, I used Payson's since there were more. And apparently my research question was good because it was used as an example. I then seriously contemplated about leaving, but I stayed for GEOL. That was kind of boring. But again, the guy I sit next to kept me entertained. He even walked me to my car today. Nice boy.

I spent the afternoon with Jillian Micheals and the internet, watched everyone's status report the death of Farrah Fawcett and Micheal Jackson, but no Ed McMahon, and then totally crashed until around 8. I talked to Daniel on the phone for a bit, ate, and now I'm getting ready to go to my dad's. I had a dream that my car died in front of Pioneer, but that's not going to happen. I'll get to my dad's safe and sound.

No comments: