I should've tried to post before midnight yesterday so it would've looked like I posted every day in May. At least I know I posted every day in May.
I woke up a little on the late side, but that wasn't a problem. I did some On-Demand workouts, took a shower, and then surfed around for a while. I finally left around 3 and headed to Home Depot looking for staples for my mom's staple gun, but the staple gun she has is old and they don't make those staples anymore. I thought about buying a whole new one, but I didn't. I then headed to Lowes, but zoned out and headed back home, and then I decided to turn around and go to my grandparents' house. My mom and I stayed there for a bit and then came home.
That was pretty much it. The rest of my evening consisted of the internet, the tv, and chocolate covered pretzels.
No comments:
Post a Comment