Wednesday, June 3, 2009

flash

Last night, around 2:30, I heard a rumbling noise. At first, I thought it might have been another earthquake, but I didn't hear anything shaking in my room and I didn't feel anything, so I dismissed it as the neighbors moving stuff around. It wasn't until I saw the lightening that I realized it was thunder. But there was no rain until this afternoon, so it was weird.

I woke up early, which was good since I need to get used to it, and I did my morning workouts. Those really get me going. My phone rang as I was resting before I started to get ready, and surprisingly, it was Krikorian asking me to come in tomorrow for an interview. It definitely isn't my first choice of a job, but I think it'll be cool if I actually get hired, which I will, and it will be great. Even though I have an interview tomorrow, I still decided to drop off my application at Chilis. Unfortunately, they aren't hiring. After my rejection, I made my way back to that cool art supply store and bought a Munny. It was a real one this time and not a Mini Munny.

After I was done at the art supply store, I went to my grandparents' house and ate some stew that my grandma had made me. She pretty much will make me anything I want/crave as long as I give her enough warning. I love it. My mom didn't stay all that long after she stopped by after work, and I only stayed until I fixed my grandparents' computer.

Home was the same as usual, except not. I asked Rebecca if she wanted to go get free rootbeer floats at Sonic and go see The Brothers Bloom. I was thrilled that she said yes. Unfortunately, she decided it was best if we just postpone it to Friday when she wouldn't be so tired. That's fine though. That's when I went into my normal evening routine. As I was watching the Duel II, which had a terrible cliff hanger ending, I started working on my Munny. It was kind of difficult and it isn't perfect, but it's okay. I'm not exactly porportioned right, so why should my little vinyl toy be porportioned right? I ate a donut during Make Me A Supermodel, put my Munny in the Oven, and now I'm doing this. I should probably make sure it didn't stick to the plate...

No comments: