Friday, June 5, 2009

pop

I woke up, on my own, a little before 8:30. It was gross early, but I forced myself to get out of bed, do a workout, and get in the shower. I had plenty of time to get ready for my interview, so I found myself idly sitting around and working a little more with my Munny. The only thing I worked on today was cutting off the tail and patching it back up. I think I want to take the ears off too.

I left the house at noon, which was way too early for my 12:30 interview, but that's okay. The interview didn't go as I expected it to. I thought it would be one on one and I would win them over with my charm, but it was a group interview. There was a group being interviewed when I got there, and then there was my group. I was the only one in my group with no experience whatsoever, so I knew I was screwed. If they were interested, I would've gotten a call by 5, which I didn't. That's okay though. It was only minimum wage, and I'm not down for that. I want at least $9.

When 4 rolled around, I made my way to my grandparents' house for breakfast/lunch/dinner and the Laker game. I left at halftime and stopped to fill up my car and to look for sand paper on the way home. No luck with the sandpaper, but that wasn't all that important either. I thought about working on my Munny when I got home, but I ended up just looking at Munny pictures for who knows how long. The head is definitely going to be a battle, but I can handle it.

Because I had only eaten once today, I started getting hungry around 11. Ralphs was closed, so I made my way to In-N-Out. I really miss late night burger runs with Katy. It just isn't the same going with other people or by myself. Shoot, I just miss her in general. I miss a lot of my friends. I just wish I was closer to them, but that's my fault. And that movie/lunch sesh with Rebecca tomorrow isn't going to happen. She has to work. I don't think I'm going to see her before I start school on Monday. That's fine though. I tried. I'm done. I can't give anymore.

No comments: