I woke up against my will yet again this morning and had a terrible time trying to stay awake at school today. I thought about taking a nap in my car during my GEOL lecture, but didn't. I did end up taking one as soon as I got home though, for a good 3 or so hours. After I woke up my mom told me I was in charge of dinner, which was scary, but I made it work. I went over to Fresh and Easy, bought some pasta, broccoli, chicken, and bread, and whipped up some dinner. Not half bad.
I watched some TV with my mom, surfed around online, and now I think I'm going to get ready for bed.
I am siiiick sleep deprived. Going to bed at 1:30, not falling asleep until 2, waking up at 6:15, and going to school until around 4 is wearing me pretty thin. I have 10 more days of school, so I just have to muscle through it. There's so much to look forward to after those 10 days, so that's what's keeping me going. And going out to play on my three-day weekends help too.
I just need to pull it together.
And I decided that I am done trying to fix my friendship with Rebecca. I tried, I put forth a lot of effort, and it was all for not. I know we'll still be friends, we've been friends for 10 years this summer, but we aren't best friends. My heart kind of sank when I wrote that out, but I need to realize that our friendship is no longer functioning the way that it should and it probably never will. I tried.
No comments:
Post a Comment