Wednesday, June 3, 2009

31

I woke up later than I intended, again, but still semi-early.

After 2 On-Demand workouts, I got myself ready to go out. I went around trying to apply to a few places, but they weren't hiring. I didn't want to go back home and it was too early to go to my dad's, so I went to my grandparents' house. I left to go to some performance my sister was having, laughed at her, and then went to have dinner with my mom and my grandma. They had already eaten by the time I got back, so I ate alone. After sitting around until 8, I came home and surfed around on the computer waiting to hear from Rebecca.

I was planning on doing something with her after I was done with my stuff, but she was working til 6 and told me she'd let me know when she got home. At around 9, I noticed she was online so I texted her. She had gotten home 2 hours earlier. She had fallen asleep, but I guess she forgot she was supposed to tell me she was home. I would've appreciated an acknowledgment or an apology, but whatever.

Sometimes, no, a lot of the time, I get jealous of the friendships some of my other friends have. They spend time together and talk, and I don't. The only person I've spent time with and talked to has been Daniel. I'm thankful for that, but I need more. I need more people I can talk to and hang out with. But that's my fault I suppose. I didn't forge those types of friendships when I was supposed to, and now I'm left high and dry. And as of right now, I'm not even sure I like the friendships I have. I just don't know if they're worth it.

No comments: