Tuesday, June 30, 2009

charming

I keep almost forgetting about posting.

I got myself ready for school this morning, fed the animals, and even packed my own lunch. Normally my mom wakes up way before I do and does all of that, but she didn't wake up until I was ready to leave, so I took care of it. I really didn't want to go to school today, but I had to.

My engine light went on again on my way to school, so I met my dad at the mechanic's after I got out. I guess one of the parts they replaced the other day was faulty, so they're going to replace it. My dad and I got some lunch and spent a little bit of time together, and then he took me home. I tried paying for my ticket, but it wouldn't let me again. Maybe they aren't going to report it. Since I couldn't pay for that, I ended up buying my camera and my t-shirts. I should get my camera within two weeks, but idk about my shirts. They might show up when I'm gone. Bust.

And Vanessa decided to text me out of the blue today.
"How are you?!"
"I'm doing alright. Kind of stressed, but alright."
"What's the matter? I miss you! I found a letter from you and I just really miss ya. Nothing happened between us really right? Just drifted? Can we fix that?!"
"School, money, and boys are stressful and wearing me pretty thin as of late. Nothing happened between us besides major driftage. Nothing that can't be made better."

Nothing happened between us which was the problem. I put in effort, she didn't, so our friendship went nowhere. I didn't say we could fix it, because we can't fix it. We can make it better than what it is currently, but it won't be fixed. And I don't really think I need a friend like Vanessa in my life anyway. I've done perfectly fine without her.

No comments: