Sunday, June 28, 2009

6/26

11:35 PM


I have my laptop, but no internet connection, so I'm writing this in Word and I'll just copy paste it when I can.

I woke up several times this morning, but didn't really wake up until around 11. Nice. I was expecting my dad to have already taken my car, but he hadn't. I ended up following him to the mechanic around 2 and I'm not going to get it back until tomorrow. Bust.

The majority of the rest of my day consisted of watching tv and waiting for Daniel to text me saying that he was free to come over and watch movies. Unfortunately, and kind of fortunately at the same time, that never happened. My mom ended up having car trouble, so I went to go make sure she was okay. I told her she could use my Amex card, and she said that she would, then I had to open my big mouth and ruin it, sending her on an unintentional guilt trip. Now she only has $170 left and isn't going to San Fran on Sunday like she had planned on doing.

I feel bad that my mom has to live paycheck to paycheck. It gets really difficult sometimes. I never want to have to be in that situation or have my kids deal with that. As soon as I get out of school, I'm going to find a great job and help her out in any way that I can.

No comments: