Friday, June 19, 2009

No good

I forgot to post last night.

But... I wrote to Katy last night about my day in an e-mail, so that kind of counts. I still feel terrible though.
Ugh...
Well, maybe I should count it. Like when I'm gone, I don't post everyday. I post when I get back. I write everyday, like in the e-mail correspondence, but I don't post it. So yeah. It counts.

So my day...
School was the same plus a SOC midterm that I think I did well on. I came home for a little bit and then went to go pick up Tania. We went to Downtown Disney and made our way to Disney Guest Services to ask about a job, but we had to go to some different office. By the time we got there, it was closed. Bust. I dropped her off and then it was time to pick Daniel up for our convo.

I picked Daniel up a little before 7 and we just drove around everywhere since we had no clue where we wanted to have our little convo. We eventually decided on a spot like an hour later. But the drive was a fun little adventure, so it was totally okay.

We didn't get on the subject of friends vs more than friends right away, but it didn't take long to get there. I asked him how he felt, and he said he wanted to give our relationship another try. I had been going back and forth on the issue for days, so I kind of had what I was going to say figured out, but not really. I explained to him that I have feelings for him, which kind of scares me, but I don't want to jump into a relationship. I told him my major concerns about the issue, including the fact that my mom is NOT a fan of his ever since the prom incident, and he pretty much reiterated all the pros to the cons that I had thought of and apologized in much more detail about how last year ended. He said he's totally willing to talk to my mom if that's what it takes to get to me. We finally decided to go on a few date dates instead of friend dates and take it from there.

So we're trying out the more than friends option, but I'm still a tad bit apprehensive about it.

No comments: