Sunday, June 7, 2009

waived

Today was cute. I woke up around 10, my mom left, I got ready, fixed up my Munny, and then went over to my grandparents' house for some Menudo.

The past couple of time that my grandmother had made it, she made it too spicy for me to handle, so I couldn't eat it. Fortunately, she made it just right this time. After everyone was full and content, we made a family trip to Costco. I wanted some food for school, and what better place to buy in bulk than Costco? My mom and I wanted to go with my grandparents since we don't have any money, and it worked. We offered to pay with our imaginary money, but my grandma insisted she pay. It wasn't all of our stuff anyway, but it was still very nice of her. We came back and watched TV with my uncle, and then my mom left for home. I stayed until halftime of the Laker game and then went home.

I didn't do much at home except surf the internet and watch some TV with my mom. I should get to bed soon though. I start school in the morning, bright and early. Ugh...

No comments: