We didn't notice the "Free piece of candy" until it was too late.
I very much enjoyed how today went, except for the waking up part. I would have slept in this morning, considering I didn't have school or anything, but I had an optometrist appointment to pick up my glasses this morning. I got to the office fast than I expected and was in and out probably in around 5 minutes. I should have went back to sleep when I got back home, but I didn't.
I surfed around online and got ready for my day and then finally left the house around a quarter til 3. I picked Daniel up and then Tania, and we made our way to the Casting Center. They basically told us that they aren't casting people for the positions we applied for, so I changed my application to fit more of what they needed. Hopefully they call for an interview.
It was still early, well, kind of, so Tania suggested we go to the Garden Walk. It was a little difficult getting there, but once we did, we had a nice time. We walked around the stores and the stores that aren't open yet, and then we went to CPK. Our lunch/dinner went well, but our waitress forgot about us and we waited for almost an hour to get our check. We told the manager on the way out and then made our way home.
After dropping Tania off, Daniel and I went on a little adventure of our own, trying to find this new 42 million dollar water park that we've never seen before. We eventually found it, and were pretty impressed. It isn't all that big, but it looks fun. That's what she said.
I dropped him off at 8 and then came home. I'm super tired and want to got to bed, but at the same time I don't. At least I can sleep in a bit tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment