I got home around 3:30, went right to On-Demand, and then went over to the G-Units' for dinner. Steak and baked potatoes can never be wrong. My mom left right away, but I stayed until halftime of the Laker game. I came home, putz around online, watched the Lakers lose it at the very end, then went to reading for SOC. I don't like that subject yet. I just finished watching Paris Hilton's show, and now I think I'm going to read for Geology.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
active
6:30 was more difficult this morning, but I still did it. I need to start moving faster though since I didn't have time for cereal. I still ate though, just not as heartily as I would have liked. I made it to school earlier than I did yesterday, thanks to the freeway, but parking still sucked. I felt like falling asleep in SOC, and I probably could have gotten away with it. We were going over theory and research methods, which were extremely similar to what I learned in COM last semester. During our break I ran into Darlene and her friend Daniel. It was kind of awkward, but whatev. Geology wasn't bad at all. We just went over a few notes and watched a movie until the end of class. There was some weird, old creepy lady with a beard though. I think she's crazy because she was talking to herself and to the movie. The lab we did today was cool too. We identified igneous rocks and then we split.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment